Speakers for pgDay SF 2015 main talks have been selected. We are still looking for lightning talks; please see below to submit one.
Have something to say about PostgreSQL and/or PostGIS? Then submit a talk to the pgDay! We welcome 5-minute lightning talks about any Postgres-centric topic, including:
- PostgreSQL and PostGIS performance
- New and/or advanced features
- Use cases for PostgreSQL and PostGIS
- Scaling up and scaling out
- Open source Postgres tools
- Database hacking
- PostgreSQL admininstration
- Postgres-based applications
Submit now! The deadline for lightning talks is February 10.
Instructions on submitting talks:
Submitting a Lightning Talk
- Go to the Lightning Talk Form
- Submit your talk with all fields filled in
Lightning Talks will be chosen by February 20.
Contact us if you are having issues submitting a talk, or have questions about appropriate topics.