Join us for pgDay SF 2015, co-hosted with FOSS4G-NA and EclipseCon. We promise you a fascinating and in-depth day on PostgreSQL and PostGIS performance, internals, advanced techniques, and version 9.4 and 9.5 features.
March 10, 2015
9am to 6pm
Hyatt San Francisco Airport
See the FOSS4G-NA schedule for more information.
- 9am to 10am: FOSS4G-NA Keynote
- 10:30am to 11:05am: How PostGIS Powers Offline Mobile and Mapping Data - Daniel Caldwell
- 11:15am to 11:50am: pg_shard: Shard and Scale Out PostgreSQL - Ozgun Erdogan
- 1:30pm to 2:05pm: PostGIS Feature Frenzy - Paul Ramsey
- 2:15pm to 2:50pm: Explaining the PostgreSQL Query Optimizer - Bruce Momjian
- 3pm to 3:25pm: PostgreSQL Performance Presentation, 9.5 Devel Edition - Mark Wong
- 4:15pm to 4:50pm: Logical Decoding and Database Auditing - Gianni Ciolli
- 5pm to 6pm: Lightning Talks - various TBD
We are curently looking for lightning talk speakers!
You register for the pgDay through FOSS4G-NA.
Registration for the pgDay alone costs $200, and includes the morning keynote, lunch and an SFPostgres T-shirt. If you are registered for a full pass for FOSS4G-NA, then your pass also gets you into the pgDay.
If you are a member of SFPUG and would like to register for all of FOSS4G-NA, contact Josh Berkus for a special discount code.
Sponsors should have already received registration information for their staff. Speakers receive complimentary registration.
pgDay SF is Sponsored By